These cutoffs and amount of people advancing to each round are subject to change depending on whether or not the competition is running behind/on/ahead of schedule.
|Event Name||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|2x2 Speedsolve||Avg of 5||None||1:30|
|3x3 Speedsolve||Avg of 5||None||3:00||Avg of 5||64||Avg of 5||32||Avg of 5||16|
|4x4 Speedsolve||Best of 2/Avg of 5||1:10||4:00||Avg of 5||16|
|5x5 Speedsolve||Best of 2/Avg of 5||2:00||5:00||Avg of 5||16|
|6x6 Speedsolve||Best of 1/Mean of 3||4:00||10:00||Mean of 3||12|
|7x7 Speedsolve||Best of 1/Mean of 3||6:00||10:00||Mean of 3||12||Mean of 3||6|
|3x3 One-Handed||Avg of 5||0:45||3:00||Avg of 5||32||Avg of 5||16|
|3x3 Blindfolded||Best of 3||15 minutes combined3||Best of 3||16||Best of 3||8|
|3x3 Fewest Moves||Mean of 3*||1 hour|
|Square-1||Best of 2/Avg of 5||0:40||2:00|
|Pyraminx||Avg of 5||0:30||1:30||Avg of 5||16|
|Skewb||Avg of 5||0:30||1:30||Avg of 5||16|
|Megaminx||Best of 2/Avg of 5||1:45||4:00||Avg of 5||16|
|Rubik's Clock||Best of 2/Avg of 5||0:20||1:00|
|4x4 Blindfolded||Best of 3*||20:00|
|5x5 Blindfolded||Best of 3*||30:00|
|3x3 Multiple Blindfolded||Best of 3*||WCA time limits|
1. In the first round of events with cutoffs, all competitors will get 1 or 2 solves, and only those who solve under the "cutoff" time will be allowed to complete all solves.
2. The time limits are strict times after which the competitor will not be allowed to finish his or her solve.
3. The total time of all 3 solves will not surpass 15 minutes. For example, if the first and second solves took 7 minutes and 6 minutes respectively, the competitor will be stopped at the 2 minute mark on the third solve.
*Note: Competitors may register for 3x3 Multiple Blindfolded, 4x4 Blindfolded, 5x5 Blindfolded, and 3x3 Fewest Moves, but all of the events may only be completed during the "Quiet Hours" at the beginning and the end of Day 1, and the beginning of Day 2. During each hour, you may compete in any of the events (even multiple) but you will be stopped at the end of the "Quiet Hour". For example, you can do one FMC attempt, or 1 4x4 blindfolded attempt and a 5x5 blindfolded attempt in one "Quiet Hour", as long as you are done at the end of the hour. Please keep in mind that for 4x4 and 5x5 Blindfolded, you may only attempt a maximum of 3 solves in each event.
$800 Cash Prize Pool
- $5/$10/$20 for the Clock, FMC, Mega, Skewb, Square-1, 4BLD, 5BLD, MBLD, 6x6, and 7x7 Podiums
- $10/$15/$25 for the 2x2, 4x4, 5x5, BLD, OH, and Pyraminx Podiums
- $25/$50/$75 for the 3x3 Podium
Note: While all competitors are eligible to podium and win prizes, only competitors from the following states are eligible to earn the title of Southern Champion: Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, Missouri, and Alabama.