An official Rubik's Cube competition hosted by Bay Area Speedcubin'.
WCA Delegate: Jeremy Fleischman
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Moose Family Center Lodge
905 Kifer Rd.
Sunnyvale, California 94086
ALL COMPETITORS AND SPECTATORS, PLEASE SIGN THIS RELEASE.
Filming for a television series will take place at this competition. Because of that, we need all competitors and spectators to bring a signed release. A limited supply of these forms will be available on-site at the registration desk during registration times, and at the scorekeeping table otherwise.
The producer of the series requests that all competitors and spectators wear clothing free of logos and protected images. The image of a Rubik's Cube is a protected image. However, a US Nationals shirt, a shirt with TheCubicle.us' logo, etc. are okay since such clothing does not bear the image of a Rubik's Cube.
The cost for registration, where "n" is the number of events:
|Sign up online||Sign up at the door|
|Pay online||$3n + 3||n/a|
|Pay at the door||$3n + 5||$5n + 5|
$2 of each competitor's registration cost goes to the Moose Lodge.
$1 of each competitor's registration cost goes to the World Cube Association.
The Moose Lodge will be serving a pancake breakfast. Woohoo!
What to Bring:
- Cash to pay for registration on-site. If you don't pay registration costs online, then the cost is collected on-site on the day of the competition. Exact change is recommended and much appreciated, but change will be available.
- Your own cubes. Competitors compete with their own puzzles. Make sure your puzzles are competition-legal by checking that they comply with the WCA Regulations.
- Lunch. Lunch isn't being provided. There are restaurants near the Lodge, but it is recommended that you bring your own lunch.
- A signed film release form, signed by you or, if you're under the age of 18, signed by your parents.
- Your A-game! Aim for the best results that you can!
Our Wanderful Staff:
Competition Staff Members (to date):
Prizes are sponsored by TheCubicle.us, leaders in dosing gj!
This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations. If you are new to competing, you may want to look at CubingUSA's Competitor Tutorial.