- 2x2 Speedsolve, 3 rounds (no cutoff, 1:00 time limit)
- 3x3 Speedsolve, 4 rounds (1:30 cutoff, 3:00 time limit)
- 4x4 Speedsolve, 1 round (1:20 cutoff, 2:00 time limit)
- 5x5 Speedsolve, 1 round (2:15 cutoff, 2:30 time limit)
- 3x3 One Handed, 2 rounds (0:40 cutoff, 0:55 time limit)
- 3x3 Blindfolded, 1 round (no cutoff, 10:00 time limit)
- Fewest Moves, 1 round (this is a 1 hour event)
- Pyraminx, 2 rounds (0:30 cutoff, 0:45 time limit)
- Skewb, 2 rounds (0:30 cutoff, 0:45 time limit)
* In events with a "cutoff," every competitor gets two attempts to complete a solve faster than the cutoff time. If you complete at least one of your two attempts faster than the cutoff time, you will be allowed three more solves (for a total of five attempts). Otherwise, your best time will be recorded as your result.
** These time limits are strict times after which the judge will stop you and your result will be recorded as a DNF (Did Not Finish). Once you have recorded two DNFs, your average will be recorded as DNF.
*** Most events are an average of 5 format. This means you will complete five solves, and we will eliminate the fastest and slowest times and average the middle three together. See the WCA regulations for more details.