Irvine Fall Open 2015
Date & Location:
Sunday, October 11th, 2015 at Back Bay Conference Center
In Irvine, Saddleback, and Newport Rooms.
- The cost of registration is $6 for the first event and $2 for every additional event.
- Tentative events will be free if they happen.
- At-the-door registration will be accepted for double the registration fee.
- If you are an IUSD student, show your student ID and your fee will be waived.
- $1 goes to the WCA for every competitor.
Results can be view here: http://cubecomps.com/live.php?cid=1165
We are proud to announce that this competition is being graciously sponsored by SpeedCubeShop.
This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations. If you are new to competing, you may want to look at CubingUSA's Competitor Tutorial.